TIME FOR SUCCESS CHAPTER 3

your time is  like your salary

love what you do, remember why and for who you do it

took care of my chicken (feed them, let them loose, give them fresh water) *because I love them ~SPENDING

showered *because I love me 🥴 ~SPENDING

-breakfeast *survival ~GIVING

band class *something I enjoy ~SPENDING/SELLING

prestons class *needed to but also enjoy to ~SELLING/SPENDING

-made lunch *hungry ~GIVING

cleaned my room *felt guilty and disgusting if I don't ~GIVING

-help clean the living room/kitchen *if not mother will ground me ~SELLING

-watched netflix *tired, and bored ~PASSING

-practiced trumpet *need to since we play tomorrow and friday ~SPENDING

-went to a meeting of sister (back to school night) *was interested in getting know my sisters teacher ~GIVING

-exercised *my physical health ~SPENDING

-dinner *hungry ~GIVING

-listened to some music/relaxed *stressed, felt overwhelmed and a full stomach makes me sleepy ~PASSING

-read chapter 4 of the book *needed to remind me of some powerful tips for success in life ~SELLING

-read my bible *need my spiritual side to stay strong ~SPENDING

-slept *tired, needed to reenergize ~PASSING

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL DATA

Digital data is all around us. Examples are cellphones, video games, the internet, the world-wide-web, digital television, and so on. Digita...