A CALL TO ADVENTURE

 If I was served a brain, I'd probably be petrified. Fortunately, I was informed that they are just concerned about cognitive decline, so that calmed me down from having a heart attack. I wouldn't mind classical music playing in the background nor being served leaves and omega-3s, but a brain? either these people are committed to helping each other, or sociopaths. I understand these people are not trying to harm us, but rather intend to help us, but i would be curious as to how they got the brain. I would still refuse to eat the brain though. 

So what kind of people would serve me a brain?

Psychopaths who are worried and misinformed thinking eating a brain can prevent memory loss.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100% with your post especially with your reaction to it. Im pretty sure these people are crazy and I while reading this post I was thinking the same thing WHERE DID THEY GET THE BRAIN ?

    ReplyDelete

INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL DATA

Digital data is all around us. Examples are cellphones, video games, the internet, the world-wide-web, digital television, and so on. Digita...