three blog posts

How often do you think about the future?

I think about the future everyday, too much in fact. I wonder what tomorrow or next month will look like for me, and then they happen and I feel completely disappointed of how boring or sad it was. I love the weekends and that's what keeps me fighting through the days and Sundays are my reward like a chocolate cake at the end of a dinner because church.
Image result for so many of us waste our time greatest thief
Have you ever said goodbye to someone and felt happy about it?
The last time i ever had to say goodbye to someone was my older sister. I didn't feel happy in the way that i didn't like her and wanted her out but rather i knew it was her time to live and have fun in life, make mistakes, grow and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL DATA

Digital data is all around us. Examples are cellphones, video games, the internet, the world-wide-web, digital television, and so on. Digita...